Dr. Joyce Moon Howard is Director of our CGPH Undergraduate Program in Public Health and Clinical Associate Professor of Global Public Health at New York University’s College of Global Public Health.
African American History African American Politics Africana Studies Black Girls Black Women Citizenship Community-Based Participatory Research Culture Economic Security Education Education Access Education Policy Employment Feminist Theory Girlhood Girls Health Health and Reproductive Rights Health Disparities Higher Education History HIV/AIDS Income Security Inequality Mental Health P-12 Public Education Pediatric Mental Health Policy Political Behavior Political Science Postdoctoral Fellowship Poverty Public Health Public Opinion Public Policy Race Race and Ethnicity Reproductive Justice Sociology STEM STEM Education STEM Equity Policy Violence Workplace Workplace Fairness
- Research Forum – From Persistence to Power: Facts, Truth & Equity for Women
- Winston-Salem State University Professor Dr. Amber DeBono Receives 2017 Karla Holloway Mentoring Award
- Publication: “Flipping the Script: The Dangerous Bodies of Girls of Color”
- Meet The Scholars Building a Network around Black Girlhood
- UVA Researchers Focus on What Black Girls Experience